How far along? 25 weeks!! Only 15 weeks to go!
Total weight gain: ≈ 12.8 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes! Hubby and I took advantage of the holiday sales on Saturday and I picked up 6 shirts and another pair of maternity jeans from Old Navy for $60! So excited to have more choices in my wardrobe!!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: It's been okay this week, but I've been having some difficulty falling asleep lately.
Best moment this week: Lots of great moments this week!! My favorite day by far was Thanksgiving. Bev (my mother-in-law), Cori (sister-in-law), hubby, and I started the day by volunteering for our church's Thanksgiving feast. We were in charge of helping the kiddos play carnival games and it was very adorable. There were way too many volunteers, but we had a good time and it was a nice way to start the holiday. Afterward, we hung out at our house for a little bit and showed off some of the baby gear that we've been acquiring. We had an early Thanksgiving dinner at Native Foods and thoroughly enjoyed the Wellington that we have all been craving and talking about for a year now. SOOOOOO delish! I seriously wanted to eat the entire thing...somehow I restrained myself but I am still daydreaming about it! Then, to top off an already wonderful day, hubby and I put up our Christmas decorations and decorated our first Christmas tree together! We have never really been home for the holidays (we usually go to Colorado to visit my family), and last year we had just moved into our condo and didn't have time to set anything up. We drank cocoa and hot tea, ate cookies, listened to some Christmas tunes, and trimmed the tree. I was in heaven! Check out the pictures below! On Saturday we had our first hypnobabies class, which was a good experience...although I already feel a bit overwhelmed by all the "homeplay" we have to complete! On Saturday night we put together our crib....I was really excited to do this but it turned out to be a huge pain in the butt and was extremely emotionally exhausting! Every nick, scratch, dent, and mistake left me an emotional wreck and I am SHOCKED that I didn't end up in a pile of tears on the floor. But, it is done! Our room is quitecramped cozy now! Every time I walk in I smile and imagine our sweet baby boy in there; so exciting!
Best moment this week: Lots of great moments this week!! My favorite day by far was Thanksgiving. Bev (my mother-in-law), Cori (sister-in-law), hubby, and I started the day by volunteering for our church's Thanksgiving feast. We were in charge of helping the kiddos play carnival games and it was very adorable. There were way too many volunteers, but we had a good time and it was a nice way to start the holiday. Afterward, we hung out at our house for a little bit and showed off some of the baby gear that we've been acquiring. We had an early Thanksgiving dinner at Native Foods and thoroughly enjoyed the Wellington that we have all been craving and talking about for a year now. SOOOOOO delish! I seriously wanted to eat the entire thing...somehow I restrained myself but I am still daydreaming about it! Then, to top off an already wonderful day, hubby and I put up our Christmas decorations and decorated our first Christmas tree together! We have never really been home for the holidays (we usually go to Colorado to visit my family), and last year we had just moved into our condo and didn't have time to set anything up. We drank cocoa and hot tea, ate cookies, listened to some Christmas tunes, and trimmed the tree. I was in heaven! Check out the pictures below! On Saturday we had our first hypnobabies class, which was a good experience...although I already feel a bit overwhelmed by all the "homeplay" we have to complete! On Saturday night we put together our crib....I was really excited to do this but it turned out to be a huge pain in the butt and was extremely emotionally exhausting! Every nick, scratch, dent, and mistake left me an emotional wreck and I am SHOCKED that I didn't end up in a pile of tears on the floor. But, it is done! Our room is quite
Miss anything? Hmm....definitely missing coffee and not feeling absolutely ginormous!
Movement: Yes! Baby boy is making my belly poke out like crazy!
Food cravings: Ummm, I want to the eat the Native Foods' Thanksgiving meal everyday for the rest of my life! ;)
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Food cravings: Ummm, I want to the eat the Native Foods' Thanksgiving meal everyday for the rest of my life! ;)
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Showing? HAH...um, yeah! Very much so.
Gender: Sweet baby boy!!
Labor signs: No, although he is very low and I have been feeling tons of pressure in my lower abdomen...it sort of feels like my uterus is going to fall out sometimes!
Symptoms: Mmm...see above.
Labor signs: No, although he is very low and I have been feeling tons of pressure in my lower abdomen...it sort of feels like my uterus is going to fall out sometimes!
Symptoms: Mmm...see above.
Belly button in or out? Out & proud, but you can't see in through my t-shirts!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, but easily brought to almost-tears....still holdin' strong.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, but easily brought to almost-tears....still holdin' strong.
Looking forward to: Our next prenatal visit....sort of. It's the dreaded glucose screening (and I still have to talk to them about giving me a healthier alternative to that horrible glucola drink), but I always like going in and making sure everything is going smoothly!
Baby’s size: A Cauliflower!![]() |
| Thanksgiving dinner! Yes, I have 3 plates. |
![]() |
| Cookies, Tea, & a Tree! |
![]() |
| Finally got to hang all of the cute "J &A" ornaments we've been gifted! |
![]() |
| Our finished product! I think it's gorgeous and every time I look at it I feel oh-so-happy and cozy inside! Seriously, it totally brightens my mood. Love it! |
![]() |
| I finally made something I pinned on Pinterest; yay me! DIY snowglobe! You can't see it in the photo, but there is snow at the bottom and you can shake it! |
![]() |
| Our little decorated mantel with 3 stockings! I am pretty impressed with the turnout for spending so little on our decor....yay for the dollar store!!! |
![]() |
| Daddy reading the crib directions....sort of ;) |
![]() |
| Hard at work! |
![]() |
| Mommy's helping! |
![]() |
| Finished product! |












No comments:
Post a Comment