![]() |
| More like 24.5 weeks....woops! But look at that belly!! |
How far along? 24 weeks!!
Total weight gain: ≈12 lbs
Maternity clothes? If I have to leave the house, otherwise I am living in my yoga pants!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I think I must have jinxed myself with last week's post....sleep has been intermittent!
Best moment this week: I gave my last presentation of my graduate career this past week, certainly not a "best moment," but it feels great to know I do not have to give anymore class presentations! On Tuesday I woke up sick so I have been pretty miserable since then. Sore throat, headache, congestion, and a cough....and of course worried sick about how baby is doing in there given that I picked up this bug! :(
Best moment this week: I gave my last presentation of my graduate career this past week, certainly not a "best moment," but it feels great to know I do not have to give anymore class presentations! On Tuesday I woke up sick so I have been pretty miserable since then. Sore throat, headache, congestion, and a cough....and of course worried sick about how baby is doing in there given that I picked up this bug! :(
Miss anything? Right now I just miss being healthy!
Movement: Yes and getting stronger & more frequent!
Food cravings: Hmm...I went to a friend's baby shower on Saturday and couldn't resist acouple few handfuls of lay's potato chips...it's been forever since I have eaten those. So bad... I also made some super yummy vegan, oil-free chocolate fudge brownies on Friday night. We shared with grandma Bev and Vera but kept a few for ourselves....very dangerous! I think this is becoming more of a "confession section"!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Being sick :)
Food cravings: Hmm...I went to a friend's baby shower on Saturday and couldn't resist a
Anything making you queasy or sick: Being sick :)
Showing? Yes!
Gender: Baby boy!!
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: No new pregnancy related symptoms this week
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: No new pregnancy related symptoms this week
Belly button in or out? Pokin' out!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Meh...not moody in the emotional sense but very much in whiny/sick mode!
Happy or moody most of the time: Meh...not moody in the emotional sense but very much in whiny/sick mode!
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving & putting up our Christmas tree!!!
Baby’s size:Cantaloupe or as long as an ear of corn! (But I read that my uterus is about the size of a soccer ball, which looks about right!)

No comments:
Post a Comment