Wednesday, December 25, 2013

28 Weeks!

Well, technically 28.5 weeks..... We didn't take these pictures until Christmas Eve, but I'll try to keep the update about last week! Have you ever tried pic monkey? So much fun-I couldn't PICK which pic I wanted to use!


How far along? 28 weeks!!
Total weight gain:  ≈ 14.4 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yup, along with some regular clothes!
Stretch marks? No 
Sleep: Not great...I am sick again so it's been pretty bad lately.
Best moment this week: I had my last final exam of graduate school this week and turned in my final project....I officially have a masters degree, yahoo! I still can't believe that chapter of my life is over....it's definitely bittersweet. Although at times it felt like it was dragging and I was completely overwhelmed, these past 2.5 years have really flown by and I am going to really miss my program. We have been busily preparing for Christmas and attended a Christmas party on Friday night where I think I picked up this nasty bug. My immune system has really taken a beating during this pregnancy! :( Also, we got another big box in the mail this week-Grandma Bev bought us our dresser! So excited to put it together and organize all of baby's clothes!! James hung a few shelves on our "nursery" wall and we put our mattress in the crib (see pics below!) Seeing his little space come together is making me more and more excited to meet him!!! Can't wait to get some wall decals up over the crib!
Miss anything? My super-vegan-immune system!
Movement:Yes, busy boy!!
Food cravings: The usual
Anything making you queasy or sick:
No
Showing? Yes!
Gender: Baby boy
Labor signs: No
Symptoms:
Getting harder and harder to get up off the couch and out of bed, I sometimes need an extra boost!
Belly button in or out? OUT!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time:
Pretty darn emotional lately...but also, happy! 
Looking forward to: Christmas!!
Baby’s size: An eggplant!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment