How far along? 26 weeks!!
Total weight gain: ≈ 14.4 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes! I'm wearing my new jeans & top from Old Navy in this pic!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Same as last week
Best moment this week: Visiting Grandma Lind, Grandpa Sam, & Auntie Lindsey! We went to their house for dinner on Wednesday night and were spoiled with a delcious dinner, dessert, and adorable baby gifts (pic below)! It's always wonderful to spend time with them and I always feel "at home" in their house. This visit was especially cozy with all of the Christmas decor & the crackling fire place! Lind had her hand on my belly for probably an hour and barely got one kick out of stubborn baby boy.... I did my first kick count tonight and he moved 10 times in 5 minutes, lol.
Best moment this week: Visiting Grandma Lind, Grandpa Sam, & Auntie Lindsey! We went to their house for dinner on Wednesday night and were spoiled with a delcious dinner, dessert, and adorable baby gifts (pic below)! It's always wonderful to spend time with them and I always feel "at home" in their house. This visit was especially cozy with all of the Christmas decor & the crackling fire place! Lind had her hand on my belly for probably an hour and barely got one kick out of stubborn baby boy.... I did my first kick count tonight and he moved 10 times in 5 minutes, lol.
Miss anything? Not too much, still coffee...
Movement: I had two days this week when he was super quiet and hardly moved at all...it had me worried sick, but on Saturday he moved ALL day non-stop! He has been quiet again today except for a few little movements so I guess he just has lazy days like the rest of us! :)
Food cravings: Eating way too many chocolate chips...I need an intervention.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Food cravings: Eating way too many chocolate chips...I need an intervention.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Showing? Yes!
Gender: Our little man! AND according to my baby center update his boy parts are "dropping" this week. Oh my!
Labor signs: I think I also experienced my first Braxton Hicks the other night, two random and sharp cramps that went away immediately after??
Symptoms: For the past couple days it feels like my pubic bone is bruised, it's very painful and I have no idea what is causing it.
Labor signs: I think I also experienced my first Braxton Hicks the other night, two random and sharp cramps that went away immediately after??
Symptoms: For the past couple days it feels like my pubic bone is bruised, it's very painful and I have no idea what is causing it.
Belly button in or out? James laughed at me and said he could see it through my shirt today....last week's post was short lived!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy, pretty emotional!
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy, pretty emotional!
Looking forward to: Same as last week --> "Our next prenatal visit....sort of. It's the
dreaded glucose screening" BUT I was able to get an alternative to the awful glucola drink and will now be drinking 100% orange juice and eating one slice of bread. MUCH better!
Baby’s size: A head of lettuce!! ![]() |
| Prezzies from G-ma Lind! |
![]() |
| Surprise diaper cake from my girlfriend at school! |



No comments:
Post a Comment