Total weight gain: ≈ 14.4 lbs
Maternity clothes? Definitely, I'm so glad I bought those extra shirts & jeans from Old Navy!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Not so great this week. Finding it harder to fall asleep & get/stay comfortable
Best moment this week: This week was pretty hectic! We had our prenatal appt on Wednesday and everything looked good. We got to hear baby's heartbeat but I am still waiting to hear back on my glucose test results. I finished my final project (woo hoo) and attended the Evolution of Psychotherapy Conference from Wednesday to Sunday. Baby found this conference very enlightening and showed his approval by kicking and moving around like crazy during most of the presentations. We got to see some of the biggest names in the field including Judy & Aaron Beck, Dan Siegel, The Gottmans, Jack Kornfield, Irvin Yalom, Sue Johnson, Violet Oaklander, and a few others. I hardly got any sleep this week so I am eager to get back on track! Now that I am officially done with my grad program I am feeling a bit sad and out of sorts, but I just need to find a routine to keep my busy until baby arrives! We also received an awesome early Christmas gift from Nana Barbie...baby's crib mattress (see pic below)!
Best moment this week: This week was pretty hectic! We had our prenatal appt on Wednesday and everything looked good. We got to hear baby's heartbeat but I am still waiting to hear back on my glucose test results. I finished my final project (woo hoo) and attended the Evolution of Psychotherapy Conference from Wednesday to Sunday. Baby found this conference very enlightening and showed his approval by kicking and moving around like crazy during most of the presentations. We got to see some of the biggest names in the field including Judy & Aaron Beck, Dan Siegel, The Gottmans, Jack Kornfield, Irvin Yalom, Sue Johnson, Violet Oaklander, and a few others. I hardly got any sleep this week so I am eager to get back on track! Now that I am officially done with my grad program I am feeling a bit sad and out of sorts, but I just need to find a routine to keep my busy until baby arrives! We also received an awesome early Christmas gift from Nana Barbie...baby's crib mattress (see pic below)!
Miss anything? Going off of 4 hours of sleep every night this week definitely had me missing my coffee...I substituted with hot lemon water instead-yummy, but not quite the same effect!
Movement: We started doing our kick counts last week and baby boy is very cooperative! He gives us 10 kicks in about 3-4 minutes and then stops, lol. So cute! His movements are becoming more frequent and are very strong. James and I love watching my stomach poke out at crazy angles when he does his little somersaults!
Food cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Food cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Showing? Oh yeah!
Gender: Our little man!
Labor signs: A lot of discomfort in my lower abdominals and lots of pressure, but my midwife says this is normal so no "labor signs." Stay in there baby boy!
Symptoms: Getting a bit harder to move around these days!
Labor signs: A lot of discomfort in my lower abdominals and lots of pressure, but my midwife says this is normal so no "labor signs." Stay in there baby boy!
Symptoms: Getting a bit harder to move around these days!
Belly button in or out? Very much out.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Same....mostly happy, very emotional!
Happy or moody most of the time: Same....mostly happy, very emotional!
Looking forward to: Christmas parties, Christmas light viewing, present wrapping, and finding productive ways to fill my now empty days.
Baby’s size: A rutabaga?!? Sometimes these weekly comparisons do not make any sense!! ![]() |
| Opening Our Crib Mattress From Nana Barbie!! <3 |


No comments:
Post a Comment