How far along? 31 Weeks!
Total weight gain: ≈ 16.2 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep has been awful lately. It started with anxiety that kept me up until 5 or 6 a.m. and I've now added back pain to the list of things making it difficult to get some shut eye. Waah. Hubby has been sweet and given me two back rubs but it feels like I may have a pinched nerve? A pregnancy related symptom I'm sure!
Best moment this week: No major moments this week but I am feeling good about getting some things checked off my to do list. James and I visited some pediatricians and we think we found someone we really like (who, at least so far, seems to accept our insurance. No one seems able to answer anything about the new exchanges with any amount of certainty). I also attended a free breastfeeding class that helped me feel more prepared for baby boy. Babies "R" Us offers this class and it is put on by a lactation consultant from Kasier.
Best moment this week: No major moments this week but I am feeling good about getting some things checked off my to do list. James and I visited some pediatricians and we think we found someone we really like (who, at least so far, seems to accept our insurance. No one seems able to answer anything about the new exchanges with any amount of certainty). I also attended a free breastfeeding class that helped me feel more prepared for baby boy. Babies "R" Us offers this class and it is put on by a lactation consultant from Kasier.
Miss anything? Sleep!
Movement:Yes and baby boy is getting stronger everyday! Last night as I was laying in bed, not sleeping, he was moving all over and I thought to myself "I am going to miss feeling him in my belly." It really is such a cool feeling to carry him around with me everywhere I go and feel all of his little (and big) movements. Growing a baby in your belly is pretty amazing and I have developed an entirely new appreciation for women's bodies; we are superheros! I feel so blessed that I get to be his mommy and I love reflecting on how we found out. What an incredible surprise!! <3
Food cravings: I had a major salt craving late last night but we don't really keep a lot of salty foods in the house. I was excited to find some leftover saltines from the last time I was sick in the cupboard but was very disappointed to discover that they had NO salt on them! (Hubby agreed so I know it wasn't just me!) I ended up eating pickles AND peanut butter on crackers trying to satisfy this major salt craving...and this was after my nightly dose of chocolate chips! Woops! Thankfully these "overwhelming" cravings have been few and far between.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.
Food cravings: I had a major salt craving late last night but we don't really keep a lot of salty foods in the house. I was excited to find some leftover saltines from the last time I was sick in the cupboard but was very disappointed to discover that they had NO salt on them! (Hubby agreed so I know it wasn't just me!) I ended up eating pickles AND peanut butter on crackers trying to satisfy this major salt craving...and this was after my nightly dose of chocolate chips! Woops! Thankfully these "overwhelming" cravings have been few and far between.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.
Showing? Yeah buddy.
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Same as last week, very sleepy, a bit anxious, and quick to tears!
Labor signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Same as last week, very sleepy, a bit anxious, and quick to tears!
Belly button in or out? Very pokey outie!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: See symptoms....
Happy or moody most of the time: See symptoms....
Looking forward to: Getting my special laundry soap in the mail so I can start washing and putting away baby's clothes, our cooking class at 118 degrees that Lindsey so generously gifted us for Christmas, and our maternity photo shoot!
Baby’s size: A Pineapple!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment