Sunday, January 19, 2014

32 Weeks!!

How far along? 32 Weeks!
Total weight gain:  ≈ 16.2 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? No 
Sleep: A little better this week but not great.  
Best moment this week: Getting the news about the job!! We also had a fun date night on Friday with another couple. We went to Native Foods and saw the new Hunger Games movie, which was fabulous and made me want to squeeze in reading the books before baby boy comes! On Saturday we watched baby Anabelle so that Ant & Mags could go see a movie. She is such a sweetie-pa-teetie and we had a lot of fun watching her. I never got the laundry soap I've been waiting on in the mail, but I washed and put away some of baby's clothes and blankets. It's nice to make a dent in these things!  This morning we attended a live raw foods cooking class in the park and then rushed over to get our maternity photos taken by our friend Sandy. The above pic was snapped on hubby's cell phone after our photo shoot since we had our chalkboard with us! :) 
Miss anything? Sleeping well and not having a crazy panicky, ruminating mind! 
Movement: Baby is movin' and a groovin'. He is so strong and sometimes his movements are downright startling! It's so funny when he pokes out a foot (or elbow, or hand-I really have no idea) and keeps it there for a moment and I have this big lump sticking out the side of my belly! 
Food cravings: No big cravings this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Showing? Oh yeah. And apparently from here on out, our little guy will gain half a pound a week!! I can only imagine how much bigger this already giant bump is going to get! 
Gender: Baby boy!
Labor signs: No
Symptoms:
A bit of back pain and the trouble sleeping but nothing else really. 
Belly button in or out? O-U-T
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time:
Less moody this week, but feeling stressy so probably a bit more irritable than usual (sorry bubs!)
Looking forward to: My next prenatal appointment on Wednesday, hanging out with cousin Tammy, and getting some more things checked off our to do list! 
Baby’s size: A Jicama. Which I had never heard of and when I asked James what it was I pronounced it like a 'j' instead of an 'h' and he proceeded to make fun of me for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment