How far along? 36 Weeks!
Total weight gain: ≈17.6
Maternity clothes? They are getting too small! My maternity shirts are showing "under belly" and I don't even attempt to wear real pants on most days...all about the stretchy dresses and skirts!
Stretch marks? It's hard to tell right now but it looks like the one I got last time is getting larger and I can't see around my full belly to know if I have any new ones.
Sleep: Last night I was up all night-it feels like my brain is just go-go-go and I am having a hard time settling into sleep.
Best moment this week: Getting the final touches on her room finished and beginning our Fall decorating! My mama sent her quilt and pillow and I love, love, love them! I finally got to take and share photos of her completed nursery and it is making me so excited for her arrival! Starting to feel more real! <3 Micah and I had fun decorating the house and his room for Halloween. I love holidays with kiddos-it's seriously the best!
Best moment this week: Getting the final touches on her room finished and beginning our Fall decorating! My mama sent her quilt and pillow and I love, love, love them! I finally got to take and share photos of her completed nursery and it is making me so excited for her arrival! Starting to feel more real! <3 Micah and I had fun decorating the house and his room for Halloween. I love holidays with kiddos-it's seriously the best!
Miss anything?Being a normal size person! I am soon uncomfortable and my belly hurts! I pulled a muscle in my stomach and it's been very painful picking Micah up and bending down..doing most things I have to do several times a day.
Movement: They are less than before, probably because she is running out of room but she still gives us a little dance after dinner!
Cravings: Crushed iced and sparkling water is my favorite thing right now, still enjoying my chocolate chips!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Yes....moving around!
Cravings: Crushed iced and sparkling water is my favorite thing right now, still enjoying my chocolate chips!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Yes....moving around!
Showing? Yes
Gender: Girl!!
Labor signs: Braxton hicks, baby girl is VERY low and making it hard to move and not pee my pants!
Symptoms: CONSTANT peeing!
Labor signs: Braxton hicks, baby girl is VERY low and making it hard to move and not pee my pants!
Symptoms: CONSTANT peeing!
Belly button in or out? O-U-T
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: It depends on the day and circumstances I can feel very very happy or very very sad!
Happy or moody most of the time: It depends on the day and circumstances I can feel very very happy or very very sad!
Looking forward to: It feels like it's really getting close now that we are officially in the month of September! Baby girl will be here in just a few short weeks and it's crazy because even though sometimes it feels like I have been waiting forever, suddenly it feels crazy that it's coming up so fast. I am so excited to meet her, hold her, and kiss her! (And dress her up in all her adorable outfits, headbands, and shoes!!!) <3
Baby’s size: Papaya! 
No comments:
Post a Comment