Sunday, September 18, 2016

38 Weeks!!

How far along? 38 Weeks!
Total weight gain:  ≈18.6 lbs
Maternity clothes? Dresses or stretchy skirts only! 
Stretch marks? One above my belly button.
Sleep: Very short intervals!
Best moment this week: We had a nice weekend together as a family and I got to get my hair done and attend a friend's baby shower-she's due two days after me!
Miss anything? Being a normal size person, not feeling so uncomfortable all the time....baby shower mimosas! ;) 
Movement: It seems like a lot less movement now but still feeling little feet and elbows!
Cravings: We had Au Lac tonight which is always a craving and it's funny because apparently I also had Au Lac at 38 weeks with Micah according to my bump update that week! And Micah now LOVES Au Lac egg rolls and noodles so I guess it's true what they say about them developing tastes in the womb! I have been wanting to make my homemade rolos (gotta get in those dates!!) and am currently debating whether or not the subsequent dishes are worth it!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really
Showing? Hah yes....everybody is now looking at me with alarm when I go anywhere like I could go into labor at any moment...which I could!
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: Strong Braxton hicks!
Symptoms:
Sharp shooting pains apparently referred to as "lightning crotch" from baby sitting on nerves, and very uncomfortable lower back pain.
Belly button in or out? O-U-T (although it's so stretched out it's pretty flat!)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time:
Emotional! :)
Looking forward to: Meeting baby girl!! I can't wait; we are sooooooo excited!!!
Baby’s size: Our little Punkin' is the size of a Pumpkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment