Monday, August 15, 2016

33 Weeks, 7 weeks left until baby girl


How far along? 33 Weeks!
Total weight gain:  ≈ 15 lbs 
Maternity clothes? Yes mostly stretchy dresses and maxi skirts 
Stretch marks? No 
Sleep: Sleep has been difficult lately, I wake up to pee so many times every single night and it's become harder for me to fall asleep again after. Two nights ago I had an incredibly embarrassing moment where I got up to pee and ran sack into the door jam and got  a huge bump on my head an knee...I had a headache all day yesterday but I think my pride was the most hurt. Hubby heard the loud noise and sprang out of bed and found me on the floor, lol.
Best moment this week: The nursery is pretty much done which feels awesome! Most of her little clothes are washed and hung or folded and I LOVE looking through her outfits! She is already stylin' and I cannot wait to play dress up! My mama is working on her quilt and once she sends it then I can add it to the nursery and take pictures of the whole shebang! 
Miss anything? It's definitely getting harder for me to move around lately and it hurts if I try to sit or lie down in certain positions. I miss being able to do my fun workouts at Max! 
Movement: Yes she moves a lot and I love watching my belly pop out and go back and forth! It's so crazy to see little knees and elbows poke out and makes me so excited to hold and meet her. Being pregnant is a really cool experience and I feel very lucky I get to experience it.
Anything making you queasy or sick: If I overeat or try to put my foot up on the bathroom counter to do my toes....haha.  I am still learning my new movement limitations! 
Showing? Yes! But it's finally seemed to slow down and be more in pace with my size during my pregnancy with Micah...for awhile there I was worried! 
Gender: Baby girl!
Labor signs: No 
Symptoms: 
Lots of peeing! About every 5 minutes in fact.... Braxton hicks, some low back pain, but can't complain too much overall. 
Belly button in or out? O-U-T
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: 
Moody, darn hormones. ;) 
Looking forward to: My mama finishing the quilt so I can wrap up the nursery and hearing baby's heartbeat at our next midwife appointment. 
Baby’s size:A bunch of celery! 

No comments:

Post a Comment