Monday, May 23, 2016

21 Weeks Pregnancy Update

How far along? 21 weeks!!
Total weight gain:  ≈ 7-8  lbs depending on the day! ;)
Maternity clothes? I rarely change out of workout clothes or yoga pants except for on the days I work and weekends, but on those days...yes! Finding outfits for work is increasingly difficult as I don't have any maternity work pants. I have been wearing a maxi skirt at almost every shift or one of my super cozy target maternity dresses. I need some better shoes though!
Stretch marks? No, still slathering on my earth mama oils and hoping they stay away!
Sleep: Pretty good
Best moment this week: Well I missed the update for week 18 when we found out we are having a GIRL!!! That was by far the best moment but since then I have been having so much picking out her room decor (mint, light coral, white, and grey with some gold accents) and a feather/tribal theme. My mama is going to make her a patchwork blanket and Lind is going to make her a dream catcher mobile! Soooooo excited! We were blessed with two huge bags of girls clothes (as well as a ton of boy clothes from Micah's cousin K2!!). We mostly got 6 months clothes for baby girl so little by little I am buying some girl's clothing and am just loving every minute of it! Poor daddy, he knew this was coming with a girl! We put together her crib last weekend and hope to put the dresser together this coming weekend. I just want to decorate that nursery!!
Miss anything? I've been copying and pasting my 21 week updates from my pregnancy with Micah to compare the difference and I am going to leave what I had for him:the energy & stamina to do my workouts! Everything is so much harder! It really is incredible how much more effort it takes to do the most basic workouts!
Movement: YES!! I am so excited to finally feel baby GIRL move! It started around the end of week 18 and has been getting more noticeable and frequent ever since. I absolutely love it!
Food cravings:
No intense cravings really but still enjoying my favorite pastime, eating chocolate chips while reading a great book! Ahh comfort! Still loving fruit watermelon, peaches, strawberries, grapes....mmmm! Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really
Showing? YES!!!
Gender: Girl!!!!! <3 <3 <3
Labor signs:  No
Symptoms:
Abdominal/ligament pain, ITCHY skin, easily winded, full belly!
Belly button in or out? proud and out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time:
A little sensitive and quicker to tears or feelings of sadness but also a lot of happiness and excitement.
Looking forward to: Putting the nursery together! Also my sisters Angie and Cassidy are coming to visit for three days! Can't wait to have a sister reunion! 
Baby’s size: Pomegranate!
 I am so bummed because my computer completely crashed and I had to wipe my hard drive clean. I lost several months worth of pictures including some maternity shots as I hadn't backed up since January! :( Thankfully, I have some saved on this blog and a few on the digital camera.

Here are some photos from the last couple weeks...just missing week 19 from the computer crash!
Gender reveal photo!



No comments:

Post a Comment