How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain: Between 4 and 5 lbs
Maternity clothes? Everyday! I'm loving the stretchy dresses I got from Target, I could wear them everyday!
Stretch marks? Not that I can tell....I am using Earth Mama stretch oil this pregnancy and hoping I am as lucky as I was with Micah.
Sleep: Could be better, my back has been hurting which makes it hard to get comfortable...oh and peeing every 15 minutes doesn't help either! ;)
Best moment this week: Fun times with some girlfriends this week. On Saturday I got the day off while daddy and Micah hung out. I got a mani-pedi, attended Danica's baby shower, and then went to dress up Bunco with the stroller strides mamas. Fun and busy day!
Missing anything? I sure was at all of those parties!
Maternity clothes? Everyday! I'm loving the stretchy dresses I got from Target, I could wear them everyday!
Stretch marks? Not that I can tell....I am using Earth Mama stretch oil this pregnancy and hoping I am as lucky as I was with Micah.
Sleep: Could be better, my back has been hurting which makes it hard to get comfortable...oh and peeing every 15 minutes doesn't help either! ;)
Best moment this week: Fun times with some girlfriends this week. On Saturday I got the day off while daddy and Micah hung out. I got a mani-pedi, attended Danica's baby shower, and then went to dress up Bunco with the stroller strides mamas. Fun and busy day!
Missing anything? I sure was at all of those parties!
Movement: Not really, I thought I was a bit before but now I am wishing I could feel something. It's always nice to know baby is doing great in there.
Food cravings: I ate everything in site this weekend but lately I am really into watermelon and other fruit and I've still got a thing for those vegan grilled cheese sandwiches...but I am trying to limit!Anything making you queasy or sick: My back was making me feel nauseous this week, not sure what's going on. It's gotten much worse since I've started seeing the chiropractor.
Food cravings: I ate everything in site this weekend but lately I am really into watermelon and other fruit and I've still got a thing for those vegan grilled cheese sandwiches...but I am trying to limit!Anything making you queasy or sick: My back was making me feel nauseous this week, not sure what's going on. It's gotten much worse since I've started seeing the chiropractor.
Showing? No doubt about it!
Gender: This countdown is feeling like it's taking forever but we find out in 8 DAYS!!!!!!!
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Some round ligament pain and extreme appetite!
Belly button in or out? Lost cause.
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Some round ligament pain and extreme appetite!
Belly button in or out? Lost cause.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Pretty happy
Looking forward to: Gender reveal!!!!
Baby’s fruit size: A pomegranate!Happy or moody most of the time: Pretty happy
Looking forward to: Gender reveal!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment