Monday, May 30, 2016

22 Weeks

 And some funny Micah moments in between......
Micah's face.....too funny...


How far along? 22 weeks!!

Total weight gain:  11  lbs! Eek!
Maternity clothes? Yup and they somehow already feel small too...
Stretch marks? No 
Sleep: Never enough!
Best moment this week: We finished putting together the dresser and I am excited to start putting together the nursery, I have a couple more items to buy for the gallery wall before I can put it all together but I am in the planning stages! We also had a fun memorial day beach day with friends. I want to upload photos but my computer is still out of commission and I don't want to overload hubby's computer!
Miss anything? Not feeling huge, unlimited coffee...wine!
Movement: Yes!! So fun!
Food cravings:
Pretty much back to normal eating but much less motivated to cook!
Anything making you queasy or sick:
Nope!
Showing? Oh my goodness....it's a little ridiculous at this point. I can't believe we still have 18 weeks to grow!
Gender: Girl! Although I did have a woman in a class at work who was convinced by my belly shape that I was wrong and it was a boy....I have to admit, even though she was a little cuckoo, it scared me a little!
Labor signs:  No
Symptoms:
Fully belly, getting harder to move around
Belly button in or out? very much out and showing through shirts...
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time:
Happy!
Looking forward to: Seeing the fabrics my mama is using for the quilts in person so I can start matching things and putting together the gallery wall in the nursery! 
Baby’s size: Spaghetti squash (or papaya)!


No comments:

Post a Comment