Total weight gain: ≈ 17.6 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Not too bad.
Best moment this week: We got our maternity photos back from Sandy and she did an incredible job! We love them! (See pics below) On Saturday we attended an infant CPR class (and Grandma Bev came too!) and then we attempted to install our carseat and put together our stroller. I want to go to a local carseat safety inspection because I feel like our base is moving around and I am not sure if we did it correctly. Also, James wants to put a towel underneath the base and I am not sure if it is safe or not. So many questions! This morning I had to attend an actual CPR certification course for my new job so I am double prepared!
Best moment this week: We got our maternity photos back from Sandy and she did an incredible job! We love them! (See pics below) On Saturday we attended an infant CPR class (and Grandma Bev came too!) and then we attempted to install our carseat and put together our stroller. I want to go to a local carseat safety inspection because I feel like our base is moving around and I am not sure if we did it correctly. Also, James wants to put a towel underneath the base and I am not sure if it is safe or not. So many questions! This morning I had to attend an actual CPR certification course for my new job so I am double prepared!
Miss anything?Not really, starting to feel more tired lately so I guess energy?
Movement:Still movin' around...feeling his little hiccups every day!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Showing? Yes, bigger everyday!
Gender: Baby Boy!
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Baby is sitting LOW right on my bladder and a nerve I think so I've had a bit of pain and a whole lot of peeing!
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Baby is sitting LOW right on my bladder and a nerve I think so I've had a bit of pain and a whole lot of peeing!
Belly button in or out? O-U-T
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Half and half still.
Happy or moody most of the time: Half and half still.
Looking forward to: The baby shower next weekend!!!
Baby’s size:A Cantaloupe! Here are a few of our maternity photos! <3





No comments:
Post a Comment