Tuesday, February 18, 2014

36 Week Update


How far along? 36 Weeks!
Total weight gain:  ≈ 20! My weight had fluctuated down to about a 17.6 lb gain a couple days ago and then Saturday I woke up 2.4 lbs heavier! Almost 3 lbs in 2 days?!? 
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? Pretty sure I have a small one above my belly button.
Sleep: So-so!
Best moment this week: After the shower I ordered the remaining items on our registries and they started showing up sporadically throughout the week. Every morning I excitedly peeked out our window to see if we had any packages! I haven't gotten most of it still but I have been able to get more things washed and put away and it feels good to know I am crossing things off of my to do list-especially as I begin my new job on Monday! On Friday we tried a new-to-us vegan restaurant called Au Lac to celebrate Valentine's Day. The service was so awful that it became comical, but the food was awesome! I'm really glad we tried it!! On Saturday we attended a vaccine workshop at this adorable shop called Granola Babies. We learned so much and feel a lot more confident about the decisions we want to make regarding vaccinating our sweet boy! The shop is located in this really "hip" new shopping center, so afterward we checked out the uber-expensive, hipster shops and the farmer's market in the parking lot...so fun! 
Miss anything?Being a normal size person!
Movement: Still getting little movements, feels like he is running out of room.
Cravings: I have had onion bagels with vegan cream cheese, avocado, tomato and salt and pepper three times this week. I want to eat it everyday, nom nom nom! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Showing? Yes that extra (almost) 3 lbs is showing and my belly is ginormous!
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: No
Symptoms:
CONSTANT peeing! 
Belly button in or out? O-U-T
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time:
Happier this week!
Looking forward to: Our 36 week prenatal appointment on Wednesday and getting the rest of baby's stuff in the mail! I can't believe we only have 4 weeks to go!!!!!!!! I'm so excited to meet our sweet baby!!!!!
Baby’s size: Head of Romaine Lettuce

No comments:

Post a Comment