The first trimester comes to a close with our little one about the size of a peach and we can't wait to find out if we're growing a manly or feminine peach.
It's starting to feel much more real now considering the tiniest of baby bumps is starting to show.... Ashley has a little bit of a bump too.
We've started to move things around a bit to visualize where and how we're going to squeeze a new roommate into our 800 square foot condo. We do have vaulted ceilings, maybe a loft addition for baby?!? Or the garage on the first floor? There is space down there. Har har har...
I'm learning that there are certain colognes, foods and sounds that "the baby doesn't like," and that exercise is much harder during pregnancy (for mommy & daddy).
Excited for our first prenatal visit which is scheduled for Sept. 12. Hopefully we'll get to hear baby's ticker fluttering!
Here is the 13 week bump photo & Ashley's pregnancy update:
How far along?: 13 weeks
Total weight gain: 1.4 lbs! I hadn't gained any weight at all as of last week and then BAM 1.4 lbs out of no where!
Maternity clothes?: Not yet but my normal clothes are feeling tighter!
Maternity clothes?: Not yet but my normal clothes are feeling tighter!
Stretch marks?: No
Sleep: Not so fabulous...it's hard to get comfy and I pee every 30 minutes!
Best moment this week: James snickering at me when he took this picture. When I asked him what he was laughing at he said "you have a belly!"
Miss anything? Mmmm, probably not feeling sick & having more energy.
Sleep: Not so fabulous...it's hard to get comfy and I pee every 30 minutes!
Best moment this week: James snickering at me when he took this picture. When I asked him what he was laughing at he said "you have a belly!"
Miss anything? Mmmm, probably not feeling sick & having more energy.
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: I seem to have a new one every single day. I have been dying for some TCBY chocolate almond milk fro yo!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Waking up, going to sleep, eating, not eating, smells, the heat... ;)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Waking up, going to sleep, eating, not eating, smells, the heat... ;)
Showing?: Um...holy bump! I was questioning whether or not I really needed weekly photos or if I should skip a few weeks in between, but my bump seemed to get much bigger in just one week! So much for not showing until 20 weeks!
Gender: ??? 7 more weeks until we can find out!
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Still battling nausea! I have had a couple "teaser" days where I thought it was going away only to be followed by very, very icky days. Sigh. Also, a bit of low back pain but I'm not sure if it's car accident related or baby related.
Belly button in or out? In
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Still battling nausea! I have had a couple "teaser" days where I thought it was going away only to be followed by very, very icky days. Sigh. Also, a bit of low back pain but I'm not sure if it's car accident related or baby related.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: When I am not feeling sick I am mostly happy!....and I suppose a little more irritable than usual (see James post about noises and smells!)
Looking forward to: Our first prenatal appointment this Thursday! I hope we get to hear our little pumpkin's heart beat!!!
Happy or moody most of the time: When I am not feeling sick I am mostly happy!....and I suppose a little more irritable than usual (see James post about noises and smells!)
Looking forward to: Our first prenatal appointment this Thursday! I hope we get to hear our little pumpkin's heart beat!!!
Baby’s size: Peach!

yea - cute little bump!!!!!!! 7 weeks can't come soon enough - everywhere I turn, I see cute baby things that want to jump into my cart!!!!
ReplyDelete