Sunday, September 15, 2013

Our lovely little lemon loaf!

We are officially in the second trimester, hoorah!!
How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain: ?? Forgot to check this morning!
Maternity clothes?
Not yet
Stretch marks? No, I have been alternating between coconut oil, vitamin E oil, grapeseed oil, argan oil, and cocoa butter (although the smell of this makes me want to gag!) Fingers crossed this concoction keeps them away!
Sleep: Still wanting to nap all the time! Having some difficulty staying on my sides, my hips end up hurting a bit. If James catches me on my back he pushes me back over onto my side, lol.  
Best moment this week: Hearing baby's heartbeat at our first prenatal appointment!! I was too overwhelmed to remember to ask about the heart rate, but James said he looked at the screen at it said 155.
Miss anything? Being motivated to engage in school... all I care about is baby!
Movement: No, but my abs have been super sore this week!
Food cravings:
Salt & fruit (not together, ew!)
Anything making you queasy or sick:
Still feeling icky at night before bed and first thing in the morning but doing better during the day!
Showing? A bit of a bump but I don't think a stranger would know I was prego.
Gender: Not sure, we have people guessing both boy and girl now. If we believe in the heart rate fortune tellers, it's more likely to be a girl! If we believe in the craving folks, it's a boy!
Labor signs:  Nope
Symptoms:
Exhaustion, little bit of queasiness, irritability! 
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time:
50% happy, 50% irritable (Sorry babe!)
Looking forward to:
Our next prenatal visit (October 7th) and watching my baby bump grow!
Baby’s fruit size: Lemon (since when are lemons bigger than peaches?)


We decided that James' belly makes him look like he is starving...please don't feel sorry for my hubby,  I do feed him! <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment