Monday, August 19, 2013

Week 10!!!

Wow, so much has happened since our last post - week 10 already?!? Really?!?! We've gone from a kidney bean to a grape to a kumquat... although I have a feeling our baby is an overachiever and is probably closer to a lime... Seems strange to associate your baby with things you eat - but I digress.

We wanted to share the latest in our video announcements so here are...

Nana Barbie, Auntie Angie and Cassie and the little ones Kylie and Logan


Uncle Anthony and Auntie Maggie


 And Grammy Lind and Papa Sam


Such fun!!! Such wonderful reactions. We're so blessed to have such an amazing support system and the love of family.

It's starting to kick in and feel much more real now. I've even got a Fathers To Be book (thanks Ant), so you know it's official now! I'm so excited and can't wait to meet our little one.


How about some irony? I'm worried that I'm not worried. Seriously - I feel as though God has blessed me with this otherworldly peace that could only be explained as supernatural, or by design. I know that I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm not freaking out about it like I normally would be. Praise God... Jehovah-Shalom.

We got to go on a fun little photo shoot today at the beach and will be mailing these guys out to family soon:


Here's another that didn't quite make the cut:


Really enjoying this whole process so far and can't describe in words how excited I am (granted I'm not dealing with the queasiness and exhaustion like the lady). Although... I have been dealing with Couvade Syndrome - look it up :)


No comments:

Post a Comment