Total weight gain: ≈ 13.4 lbs
Maternity clothes? My maternity shorts I bought in the first trimester no longer fit (so sad) so I've been rocking a lot of stretchy dresses and skirts.
Stretch marks? I don't think so but it's harder to tell now since the skin is so stretched out and I can't see my entire belly. Still slathering on the belly oils religiously.
Sleep: Not so great this week as big brother Micah has been having a VERY hard time falling and staying asleep. Not sure what's going on with our little guy but it's been sad and hard on all of us. Hoping to help him through it soon!
Best moment this week: We've had a few fun days with Micah this week we went do the zoo for a birthday party last Sunday and on Friday we went to the splash pad at a new park. Hubby and I got to go on an impromptu date night thanks to a surprise offer to babysit from Grandma Lind and Grandpa Sam. Much needed and very enjoyable!
Best moment this week: We've had a few fun days with Micah this week we went do the zoo for a birthday party last Sunday and on Friday we went to the splash pad at a new park. Hubby and I got to go on an impromptu date night thanks to a surprise offer to babysit from Grandma Lind and Grandpa Sam. Much needed and very enjoyable!
Miss anything? Sleep! Wine!
Movement: Lots and lots although she still loves to play tricks on daddy by staying completely still as soon as he comes over to feel her move! ;)
Food cravings: No, but I made an amazing batch of chocolate chunk cookies this week and we all devoured them. Nothing like a rough week of parenting and very little sleep to get you on the cookie train!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I have been feeling a bit sick all week, very tight tummy and just overall queasiness.
Food cravings: No, but I made an amazing batch of chocolate chunk cookies this week and we all devoured them. Nothing like a rough week of parenting and very little sleep to get you on the cookie train!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I have been feeling a bit sick all week, very tight tummy and just overall queasiness.
Showing? Oh yeah!
Gender: Baby girl, although I have had comments about how I look like I am having a boy from quite a few people and with only one ultrasound and a bit nervous! Especially as we are almost done decorating the nursery and I am already quite attached my my little baby girl!
Labor signs: Braxton hicks! A lot of tightening!
Symptoms: Getting a bit harder to move around these days!
Labor signs: Braxton hicks! A lot of tightening!
Symptoms: Getting a bit harder to move around these days!
Belly button in or out? Very much out.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Pretty normal
Happy or moody most of the time: Pretty normal
Looking forward to:I am taking my Law & Ethics exam this coming week so while I am not looking forward to it, I am looking forward to being done with it! Fingers crossed!
Baby’s size: Lettuce!
No comments:
Post a Comment