Monday, June 20, 2016

25 Weeks



How far along? 25 weeks!!
Total weight gain:  ≈ 13 lbs
Maternity clothes? Even those are feeling small! Ay! I had to go to Old Navy and get another maternity dress and I think I'll need to buy at least one more stretchy dress to get me through this hot summer. It's the only thing that fits comfortably.
Stretch marks? No 
Sleep: It's been hit or miss.
Best moment this week: We hung some more of the decorations up in baby girl's room. It's so exciting I can't wait to finish it! Decorating for a girl is so much fun.
Miss anything? Same as usual.
Movement: Yes she has been moving a ton lately and I love it!
Food cravings:
Not really though I was craving a subway type sandwich today, I had this craving in the first trimester and made sourdough deli style veggie sandwiches for lunch everyday for a week!
Anything making you queasy or sick:
Eating too much! Not enough room in there! 
Showing? Oh my....I cannot believe I still have 15 weeks to grow! It's actually kind of terrifying!
Gender: Baby girl!! <3
Labor signs: Pressure, tightness, etc. but not really labor signs.
Symptoms:
Mmm...see above. 
Belly button in or out? Out!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time:
Somewhat emotional, or I guess reflective lately.
Looking forward to: Finishing baby girl's room, and although it's a ways off now, the shower my sweet girlfriend Heather is throwing for me!
Baby’s size: A Cauliflower!

We missed week 24 but here is the 23 week bump photo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment