Sunday, March 2, 2014

Our Lil Punkin' is the Size of a Pumpkin!



How far along? 38 Weeks!
Total weight gain:  ≈ 23?!? I am just packing on the lbs these last couple weeks!
Maternity clothes? Yes and even my maternity jeans are feeling very tight!!!
Stretch marks? One above my belly button.
Sleep: I get up several times to pee, but overall I am sleeping pretty well.
Best moment this week: Finding out that my new job doesn't start until July! The one thing that was making me incredibly anxious was the thought of leaving my baby at 6 weeks. Even though it will only be a couple nights a week I was really stressed out about leaving him at all when he was so itty bitty, and I was questioning whether or not I had made the right decision. This week I got an email from my job and they want me to come in to start training on July 7th (rather than early May)! I literally cried I was so happy! That gives me a lot more time to get to know him and for us to establish a routine. I feel much more at peace about starting now that he will be a little bit older-such a blessing!!! James and I had a date day on Saturday; we got our usual fancy $20 massages at life reflexology before going to dinner at Au Lac (we couldn't resist having their egg rolls again and this time the service was MUCH better!) The massage was pretty uncomfortable because the woman working on me wasn't sure how to accommodate a giant pregnant lady, but the dinner was awesome and I am glad we are getting in some date nights while we can! 
Miss anything? Being a normal size person!!
Movement: Yes baby boy is still a squirmy wormy!
Cravings: I was craving pho so I just made it for lunch... and for dessert I made raw chocolate go-go balls! Yum!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I tend to feel a bit queasy after breakfast.
Showing? Understatement, when I saw this week's photo I had to do a double take-who is that giant lady?!?!
Gender: Baby boy!
Labor signs: Less than last week, but occasional braxton hicks and pelvic pressure. Also, some shooting pains that are apparently from our little bubs being right on a nerve.
Symptoms:
Feeling pretty uncomfortable lately....sore back, difficulty getting up/moving around, and then, of course, the above "labor signs."
Belly button in or out? O-U-T (although it's so stretched out it's pretty flat!)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time:
Emotional! :)
Looking forward to: Holding and kissing my sweet baby boy! We are ready!!
Baby’s size: Our little Punkin' is the size of a Pumpkin! It certainly looks like I swallowed a pumpkin too!

No comments:

Post a Comment