How far along? 39 Weeks!
Total weight gain: ≈ 23 lbs
Maternity clothes? Anything that fits and doesn't squeeze my belly too tight. This dress isn't maternity but it accomplishes this much better than my maternity jeans at this point!
Stretch marks? One above my belly button.
Sleep:Not too bad, up every hour to pee though!
Best moment this week: We got to spend Saturday with Anthony, Maggie, and Anabelle! They drove up all the way from Indio and we went to the Arboretum and had lunch at Mother's Market. We miss them so much! It's crazy to think that next time we see them we will have a sweet little baby of our very own! James and I are preparing last minute things...moving the stroller to the car trunk, putting the clean bouncer cover on the frame, putting the rocking chair cover on, cleaning the house, etc. (see pics below) I think we are pretty much set....just waiting on baby!!!
Best moment this week: We got to spend Saturday with Anthony, Maggie, and Anabelle! They drove up all the way from Indio and we went to the Arboretum and had lunch at Mother's Market. We miss them so much! It's crazy to think that next time we see them we will have a sweet little baby of our very own! James and I are preparing last minute things...moving the stroller to the car trunk, putting the clean bouncer cover on the frame, putting the rocking chair cover on, cleaning the house, etc. (see pics below) I think we are pretty much set....just waiting on baby!!!
Miss anything? Being a normal size person and moving around easily....it's really hard to do pretty much anything & everything these days!
Movement: Baby boy has been pretty active the last couple days-throwin' elbows and knees!
Cravings: I have been SO hungry this week..it's ridiculous. I haven't felt this way this entire pregnancy, but all I have wanted to do the past few days is eat....and then I get a Braxton Hick and feel sick because I am so full, lol. Everything I have read has said that you are supposed to lose your appetite and can even start losing weight at this stage in the game, but not me!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just the Braxton Hicks after I eat.
Cravings: I have been SO hungry this week..it's ridiculous. I haven't felt this way this entire pregnancy, but all I have wanted to do the past few days is eat....and then I get a Braxton Hick and feel sick because I am so full, lol. Everything I have read has said that you are supposed to lose your appetite and can even start losing weight at this stage in the game, but not me!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just the Braxton Hicks after I eat.
Showing?Yes, my shirts don't completely cover my belly anymore...showing midriff....very cute.
Gender: Baby boy!
Labor signs: Consistently having Braxton Hicks night and day but other than that, nada!
Symptoms: Finally experiencing the dreaded swelling I've heard so much about. I have been super lucky during this pregnancy and really have had very few symptoms (for which I am EXTREMELY grateful), but this week my ankles started swelling a lot at night. Other than that, sporadic back and leg pains, and just a general feeling of achiness. Can you tell I am ready to have an outside baby?
Labor signs: Consistently having Braxton Hicks night and day but other than that, nada!
Symptoms: Finally experiencing the dreaded swelling I've heard so much about. I have been super lucky during this pregnancy and really have had very few symptoms (for which I am EXTREMELY grateful), but this week my ankles started swelling a lot at night. Other than that, sporadic back and leg pains, and just a general feeling of achiness. Can you tell I am ready to have an outside baby?
Belly button in or out? O-U-T (although it's so stretched out it's pretty flat!)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Mixed bag! Alternating between anxiety, moodiness, excitement....impatience!
Happy or moody most of the time: Mixed bag! Alternating between anxiety, moodiness, excitement....impatience!
Looking forward to: Meeting our sweet baby boy!!!!
Baby’s size: A watermelon!! (A mini-watermelon!) 
![]() |
| Our first time at this Arboretum...despite the fact that it is located at our college (where we met during undergrad) and where I completed my Master's! |
![]() |
| James colleague Pam gave us this rocking chair from when she had her son (20+ years ago) and Lindsey got us this cover for our baby shower to make it super comfy! |
![]() |
| Daddy modeling bibs from Bev & Cori |






No comments:
Post a Comment