
Will have to stop posting pics of hubby's skinny belly soon as it is giving me a complex ;)
How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain: I forgot to weigh myself this morning but based on a couple days ago I think it's probably ≈ 5
lbs
Maternity clothes? Sometimes! I can still do the hair tie trick with a couple pairs of jeans but I have a feeling those days are numbered!
Stretch marks? No
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Pretty good, still easily tired & wanting to sneak in naps (so much for that sudden "burst of energy" everyone promises you in the 2nd trimester!)
Best moment this week: This week was AMAZING!!! Seriously, one of the best days of my life. Seeing baby BOY on the ultrasound was incredible and I feel so connected to him now! Love carrying my little guy around with me everywhere I go!
Best moment this week: This week was AMAZING!!! Seriously, one of the best days of my life. Seeing baby BOY on the ultrasound was incredible and I feel so connected to him now! Love carrying my little guy around with me everywhere I go!
Miss anything? Not really missing anything this week
Movement: YES!! Now baby's movements are pretty obvious and even James got to feel him once! I don't feel him constantly but at least a couple times a day now!! So frickin' cool!
Food cravings: Um....I probably need to lay off the homemade peanut butter cups (as I lick the chocolate of my fingers...)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, comes once in a blue moon but mostly feeling good!
Food cravings: Um....I probably need to lay off the homemade peanut butter cups (as I lick the chocolate of my fingers...)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, comes once in a blue moon but mostly feeling good!
Showing? Yes!!!!!!!! I have officially "popped." James and I were walking in downtown Orange today and as I passed the store windows I had to do a double take to find out who that very pregnant woman was! James was also taken aback as he took my picture today; he started laughing and said "you're so pregnant!!"
Gender: Our little baby boy!!!! We couldn't be more thrilled!
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Growing pains!! Lots of round ligament pain and obnoxiously itchy skin.
Belly button in or out? Oh my, barely in! I can't believe how fast I am losing this thing! I had to take out my belly button ring yesterday...goodbye youth! ;)
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Growing pains!! Lots of round ligament pain and obnoxiously itchy skin.
Belly button in or out? Oh my, barely in! I can't believe how fast I am losing this thing! I had to take out my belly button ring yesterday...goodbye youth! ;)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Very happy this week, the ultrasound experience put an extra pep in my step!
Looking forward to: Continuing to feel baby move more and more and our next prenatal appointment where we will review the anatomy ultrasound with our midwife.
Baby’s size: Mango!!Happy or moody most of the time: Very happy this week, the ultrasound experience put an extra pep in my step!
Looking forward to: Continuing to feel baby move more and more and our next prenatal appointment where we will review the anatomy ultrasound with our midwife.
Today we had our 4th annual pumpkin carving extravaganza with Maggie & Anthony....
![]() |
| Hard at work! |
![]() |
| I think hubs is excited! |
![]() |
| Our Hillbilly pumpkin fest complete with a fort! |
![]() |
| Sneaking in some snuggle time! |
![]() |
| Finished products! From left to right: Anthony, Ashley, James, & Maggie |
![]() |
| My Spooky witch! |







No comments:
Post a Comment